Thursday, July 10, 2014

Settle all my ULI @ 1.68

I had disposed all my Ulicorp share on hand since yesterday with average price of 1.68, total gain from the counter is about 52%...LOL

This is today's disposition

 I decided to dispo all the ULI now with 2 reason:

1. The volume become lower and lower for pass 1-2 weeks, thus the share price have no more momentum to move up further. Indeed, this is normal after it climb from 1.09 until now..

2. The 5 days average line had make the U turn to move down and 10 days average price start to be flat. Although this is just an alarm signal, but with the uncertain of the BNM meeting result, I decided to cabut.

3. Market is a bit high now, and BNM had announced to OPR, it's time to stand a side and decide my next move.

Alright, after disposing ULI, my main counter in my portfolio remain as CHINA POWER (35%), MUDAJYA and FIAMMA (18% each). Cash vs share is 30/70.. Looks a bit high... Haha

I will be looking for any chance to reduce my holding of FIAMMA and swap to MUDJYA, comparing this 2 counter, MUDJYA haven't really move while FIAMMA had move a lot in pass few weeks, and the power generator business is more interesting as compare to property development and home use electric business, LOL!

Stock under my rada is WEIDA, AEON and glove company (haven't decide).. Might do some swapping here.. BUT!! Before that, let's stand aside and look at what the market do tomorrow with super big dip of US stock which is happening now and the impact of OPR increase... 


No comments:

Post a Comment