Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Week of Market Correction - Ronan kena trap *V*

Finally, Market correction lai liao!! i have half half for share and cash, how ar?? high risk bo??

On hand have KFIMA and RCECAP, both is in paper loss >10% now. so want to cut loss?? Hmm... i will hold and wait la, since i bot this 2 at PE <5, still consider reasonable value. once market stable they should able to recover, btw how bout those high PE stock, they should be kena more serious *V*!

Remember my AXIATA with PE >20?? today i will sold out all anything ~2.20, take profit 1st.

Summarize for the case i kena this trap:

I sold almost 85% of my share early last week because i worried the correction but then hor, i buy in again at the end of last week, even i know the market correction is around the corner but i'm still bot in, haha... i buy is because my tangan gatal la, worried that will run chicken if the correction not coming.

So infuture if this situation happen again, i will monitor more tight on my cash v share ratio, in a non conformal situation, try to make the C vs S ratio <30%, one hand i can fufill my greedy on the other hand can stand at the save place when the market correction come.. haha

My current cash v share ratio is 43:57 quite high d. i admit that i had been trap in this correction *V*!! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment